Fog Lights play a crucial role during winter, and there’s honestly no better time to get high-quality fog lights. As always, there’s a large variety to choose from, each with a unique feature that makes it stand out from the rest.
A good fog light should be situated close to the ground since fog settles a few meters to the bottom.
I have taken the liberty to do extensive research. I have outlined a list of 10 different fog light brands that perform the essential duties of illumination and protection and have unique features to give you a remarkable experience every time you drive honestly.
Fog lights can be used for more than lighting while driving; they can also illuminate the backyard and provide indoor lighting for such places as a warehouse, a garden, etc.
With all said, move on below to check out my specially curated list so you can find a fog light that is best for you.
1. Lx-Light 7” Round Black Cree LED Headlight with High & Low Beam
- Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK, TJ, LJ, and CJ.
This brand provides round led lights and an H4-H13 adapter. It can easily be installed due to its plug-and-play factor.
It is made from original Cree chips, which are 50% brighter than similar fog lights. It also boasts of being waterproof to a range of IP67.
- It is waterproof.
- It is brighter than similar headlights of different brands.
- Low power consumption.
- Made with original Cree chips.
- Needs modification on headlights housing for the passenger side.
2. Round Cree LED 4” Fog Light + 7” Headlights For Jeep Wrangler
- Compatible with Jeep Wrangler
This beautifully designed fog light and headlights set is not just a necessity. it’s a statement. It boasts aluminum housings, impact-resistant lenses, moisture removal vents while still being tough, durable, and useful.
This fog light stands out from its counterparts due to its ability to have 1440 lumens of clean white light blaring out six powerful, extraordinary Osram LEDs.
The headlights also boast of having 4500 lumens of light pouring out of 9 Cree LEDs.
- It is easy to install/Mount.
- It consumes less power than most fog lights.
- Buyer purchases double package at once.
- Only comes in color black.
3. Nilight 2PCS [7 Inch] LED Headlight with 2PCS [4 Inch] LED Fog Light
- Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK, LJ, and CJ.
A fog light isn’t just a light; it’s like a safety beacon, providing guidance on where and where not to go, lighting the path during foggy times, especially during winter.
Fog lights from Nilight provide just that, and even more, it boasts 7 Inch LED headlights with a power of 90W/set,45W/bulb, and an input voltage of 9-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles).
It also has lumens that pour out 4500LM High Beam & 3200LM Low Beam plus LED Color temperature of pure white 6000K.
It has a 7″ diameter, and a waterproof rating of IP67,4 Inch LED fog lights with an out power of 30W, a luminous Flux: 1600LM with operating Voltage of 12-24V.
- It provides lighting during cloudy periods.
- It is waterproof to a reasonable extent.
- It cannot be easily mounted/installed.
4. Dji 4X4 [2Pcs] 3 Inch SAE LED Fog Light and Pods for Jeep wrangler
- Compatible with Jeep Wrangler Jk.
This fog light was designed with the latest technology to provide safety and comfort while driving a jeep wrangler at night or during cloudy periods.
It is street legal, and provides excellent performance. With its waterproof design, you can be sure to leave your jeep wrangler out in the rain with confidence.
It boasts of power exertion of 40W/pair, Cree LEDs, a color temperature of 6,500K and 4,800 Lumens.
It has IP protection of IP68 and a working voltage: 9 – 30V DC. It is made of aluminum alloy and has an operational lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Protects at night.
- It can be used for indoor lighting, e.g., garden, backyard, warehouse.
- It has a universally adjustable bracket.
- It contains a plug and plays wiring harness.
- Wiring harness may short circuit if used over an extended period.
5. Galvor 4 Inch LED Amber Turn signal Fog Lights For Jeep Wrangler
- Compatible with JK, TJ, AND LJ.
This is made of plastic material, and its lenses are transparent. It boasts an operating voltage of 12-24V and a Current of DC 0.75A, it’s out power is 30W.
It has a luminous flux of 1600LM, and it’s led chips are Cree LEDs Chips.
It emits a color temperature of 6000k-6500k, and its manufacturing Material is Aluminum and toughened Glass+Plastic. It can easily be installed, it’s of high quality, and it provides the best driving experience on foggy roads.
- It provides the required lighting and protection at night and cloudy periods.
- The output voltage is relatively higher than most other fog light brands.
- It is not waterproof.
6. Suparee 7 inches LED Headlamp + 4 inches RGB Fog Lights for Jeep Wrangler
- Compatible with Jeep Wrangler Jk, TJ, LJ, CJ, JL.
This lighting set includes headlights, fog lights, and front bumper lights compatible with 2007-2017 Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door/2 Door, 2004-2006 Wrangler LJ Unlimited, 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ, 1981-1985 CJ-8 Scrambler, 1976-1986 CJ-7.
It boasts of an upgraded RGB design, high performance, and easy installation.
The manufacturers “SUPAREE” provided an exciting new feature called the RGB halo function and turn signal function, which is meant to enhance the driver’s user experience, providing both comfort and enjoyment.
- Exciting RGB halo function Which is not found in many other brands.
- Providing the necessary lighting and protection while driving at night and in foggy areas.
- Likely to burn out due to the high amount of power being used for the RGB halo function.
7. Nilight 4PCS 4Inch 18W Spot LED Pods Fog Lights
- Compatible with Jeep Wrangler
This brand boasts an Input Voltage of 9-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles) and a working lifespan of over 30,000 hours.
It reaches an operating temperature of 40~85 degrees Celsius, the LED color temperature is pure white 6000K-6500K.
It is made out of 6063 aluminum profile, and high-quality Led Chips, PC lens. It is also waterproof, dustproof, quakeproof, and anti-corrosive.
This brand offers a high dissipation ability and is perfect for off-road activities.
- Provides a super beam.
- Facilitates driving at night and cloudy periods.
- It is not moisture or water-resistant.
8. Xprite 4″ Inch 60W Cree Led Fog Lights With Amber Halo Ring
- Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK
I have come across quite a few unique features on fog lights, but this tends to stand out; the lifespan is outstanding at 50,000 hours.
This brand boasts of a Cree LED Chip, an operating voltage of 9-30V, a Current of DC 2.8A with a beautiful Out power of 30W/Bulb. The Daytime Running Light is 6000k Yellow Halo Ring.
It emits a Luminous flux of 2800LM and a Waterproof range of IP67. The color temperature is 6000k. It is made of Aluminum enforced by toughened Glass and Plastic.
It is compatible for ’07-’18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door and Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 – door, Jeep Grand Cherokee 2011-2013, Dodge Journey 2009 -2013, Dodge Magnum 2005-2008, Dodge Charger 2011-2013, Chrysler 300 2005-2010 Touring, Chrysler PT Cruiser 2006-2010, 92-01 AM General Hummer, Land Rover Defender 90 & 110, Sahara or Rubicon Wrangler JL with OE plastic bumper.
- It has a simply astonishing lifespan at 50,000 hours.
- Its plastic finish increases the possibility of it getting broken.
9. Sunpie 7-inch RGB Halo LED Headlights + 4-inch Fog Lights for Jeep Wrangler
- Compatible With Jeep Wrangler JK, JKU, Rubicon sport, CJ and LJ.
This remarkable brand focuses on both style and quality; with an outstanding 50,000 hours of lifespan, this brand is undoubtedly the gift that keeps giving.
With a staggering 40W (high beam) and 30W (low beam), it is sure to illuminate the road ahead and indeed be used for domestic activities. It boasts an Input voltage of 10-30V DC, a lumen flux of 3600LM (High Beam), and 2400LM (Low Beam).
It has a connector H4 / H13 Hi/Lo; the lamp cup material is PMMA+ABS, it provides a color temperature of 6500K-7000K, and the housing material is Aluminum.
- Long lifespan.
- Remarkable input voltage.
- It cannot be easily installed.
Different fog lights have different features, but one part that should be considered when purchasing a fog light is durability.
It’s essential to ask oneself, “how long do I want this to last?” Though it seems safe, a fog light is still going to go through wear and tear due to it being in the sun or rain, so it’s essential to find a fog light that will perform its necessary duties and still be strong enough to last.
A fog light can be used for different things. It can be used to illuminate the road at night without using all the other lights because it’s closer to the ground.
Before one can truly attest to the effectiveness of fog light, one must assess it’s brightness, then conclude as to whether or not it’s a worthy purchase.
After durability, the second most crucial aspect of choosing a fog light is brightness.
This is the amount of power that the Jeep wrangler pushes to the fog lights; in order words, it’s the amount of energy that the Jeep wrangler needs to function.
Choosing a fog light with an average out power is significant because of the more extensive the out power, the larger the jeep wrangler’s drain.
With all three points above, I am sure that you will choose a fog light that is suitable for you, one that fits your needs and fits it effortlessly.
Also, with my unique selection of fog lights to choose from, each one stands out in its way, and each has the unique feature that puts it ahead of the others, if only by a little.
Above is In-depth research and review that makes these fog lights different from other brands, each with its unique qualities.
It is paramount for you, the user, to have the utmost satisfaction from using your preferred fog lights, so I have based my analysis on the following
A fog light is a substantial part of a vehicle usually forgotten about until winter when dogs genuinely surface.
Regardless of that, fog lights are excellent to use even during basic nighttime driving because they illuminate the road ahead with direct beams, which are brighter than stock headlights.
Choosing the right fog light for your jeep wrangler is equivalent to selecting the right school for your kid; you think they are all the same, so it doesn’t matter, and but people don’t realize their mistake until its too late.